:deadhawkstans:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ Anyone Wanting To Be A Hawks Fan, That's A Tragedy You're Born Into, No One Chooses That

As Far As Depth Our Bench Was

Baron
Shump
Jr
Novak
Jeffries

Not Our Fault 5 Guys Got Hurt

3. At Least Ive Seen My Team In 2 NBA Finals Hawk Fan , The Hawks Never Even Tasted The East Finals In The History Of The Franchise

Knicks Down 3-1 But Guess Who Else Is :skip:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
B]
knicks fans always coming at hawks fans throats but the reality of the situation is yall are still the laughing stock of the NBA 1. because of 13 years nuff said. 2 . you thought mike woodson was the savior . 3. You have 2 not 1 not 0 but 2 superstars and still are the worst team in the playoffs

this whole season yall was dedicated to being better than the hawks and we chumped yall in every facet.. i bet yall wish yall added death to the bench now fakkits.. i bet yall wish yall had the mac & stack combo.. and i bet yall wish your were the atlanta fukking hawks

:shaq:
:rudy: :laff: :laff: :laff:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LOL @ Anyone Wanting To Be A Hawks Fan, That's A Tragedy You're Born Into, No One Chooses That

As Far As Depth Our Bench Was

Baron
Shump
Jr
Novak
Jeffries

Not Our Fault 5 Guys Got Hurt

3. At Least Ive Seen My Team In 2 NBA Finals Hawk Fan , The Hawks Never Even Tasted The East Finals In The History Of The Franchise

Knicks Down 3-1 But Guess Who Else Is :skip:

Shut up faq...y'all just snapped the longest playoff losing streak and now you fags think y'all can talk

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Hawks lost an all star and still finished above the Knicks in the standings.

How are yall really talking shyt right now?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hawks lost an all star and still finished above the Knicks in the standings.

How are yall really talking shyt right now?

Aint Nobody Talking shyt, I Gave An Unbiased Basketball Opinion About The Hawks Current State Just like EVERYONE Else In This Thread And Got Attacked Cuz My Team Is The Knicks, Which Has NOTHING To Do With This Thread

I Didnt See Char Catching Feelings

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
this whole season yall was dedicated to being better than the hawks and we chumped yall in every facet.. i bet yall wish yall added death to the bench now fakkits.. i bet yall wish yall had the mac & stack combo.. and i bet yall wish your were the atlanta fukking hawks

:shaq:
:what:

This nikka here is delirious

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
hawks as a team are so maddening either its the coaching or the culture. This squad couldn't beat celtics without their best player

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Aint Nobody Talking shyt, I Gave An Unbiased Basketball Opinion About The Hawks Current State Just like EVERYONE Else In This Thread And Got Attacked Cuz My Team Is The Knicks, Which Has NOTHING To Do With This Thread

I Didnt See Char Catching Feelings

last night's game killed my emotions...i feel nothing anymore :to: we deserve to be shyt on for being such a lackluster, unmotivated, lazy and ignorant team