:deadhawkstans:

Crovax

we still winnin breh
Daps
They need to blow the team up next year and build around Teague & Horford.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Any time these nikkas see any type of success, the first thing they do is start upping/making knicks threads. I really dont get the infatuation

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
profasi cool breh, being a disgruntled suns fan in 2012 would make anyone bitter :takedat:

its good to see you tho wodie, we need to takeover The Reelness with this YMCMBG-Unit MoneyTeam shyt

*salutes* u already know I'm down my nig! We need to get the troops in formation. And SMH @ anyone EVER being a suns fan, pathetic! :win:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
profasi cool breh, being a disgruntled suns fan in 2012 would make anyone bitter :takedat:

ra40ma.jpg
:sadbron:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yea we suck right now & as soon as this series ends, we need to blow this up & start from scratch. I'm sick of this shyt yr after yr

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Any time these nikkas see any type of success, the first thing they do is start upping/making knicks threads. I really dont get the infatuation

Man Knicks fans started this sh*t at the beginning of the season. They were trying to make all types of bets that they were gonna sh*t on the Hawks this year.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Man Knicks fans started this sh*t at the beginning of the season. They were trying to make all types of bets that they were gonna sh*t on the Hawks this year.

Does winning the season series constitute us shytting on you tho?

:skip:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Does winning the season series constitute us shytting on you tho?

:skip:

Nope, they said they would finish above us in the final standings and do better in the playoffs. Neither of those things has happened. Dont try and frame the argument to your advantage, yall clowns know what was said way back at the beginning of the year. The way yall saw it there was no way you would finish with anything below the 4th seed.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Nope, they said they would finish above us in the final standings and do better in the playoffs. Neither of those things has happened. Dont try and frame the argument to your advantage, yall clowns know what was said way back at the beginning of the year. The way yall saw it there was no way you would finish with anything below the 4th seed.

we underachieved

There's no question about that. We should have finished above you and we didn't. Any questions?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
knicks fans always coming at hawks fans throats but the reality of the situation is yall are still the laughing stock of the NBA 1. because of 13 years nuff said. 2 . you thought mike woodson was the savior . 3. You have 2 not 1 not 0 but 2 superstars and still are the worst team in the playoffs

this whole season yall was dedicated to being better than the hawks and we chumped yall in every facet.. i bet yall wish yall added death to the bench now fakkits.. i bet yall wish yall had the mac & stack combo.. and i bet yall wish your were the atlanta fukking hawks

:shaq: