Dead Rising 3, titanfall and ryse on pc, whats the point of owning an xbox one?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well, if you have the Xbox One you get to play those games sooner than their PC counterparts... that's good enough for some people I guess. This isn't surprising though, just look at all the 3rd Party timed exclusives that were on the 360 last gen... it'll be similar this generation as well
You wanna know whats different, the reality of the situation you are talking about.
First off, nobody is losing sleep over those games going to PC. Thats a fanboy topic, Its funny you have chosen to engage in that battle :heh:
See, the TRUTH is with those games going to PC. The XB1 exclusives STILL KILL THE PS4's EXCLUSIVES
The scope of what they are trying to accomplish is not being matched by sony
Quantum Break, what :wow: Crackdown 3, cloud who :whoo:
Direct X.12 the fukkin platform games are created to be designed around, XB1 compatible not PS4 huh :whew:
Tiled Resources future technology all up the waazoo, nikkaz wanna fake and act like it ain't where? :sas1:

And the final point of reality that you seriously have overlooked because you have chosen the fanboy angle of thought
How many PS2 exclusives went multiplat or even Xbox exclusive last gen :sas2:
Was the PS3 crop of NEW franchises outside of naughtydawg anything special bruh :ld:
Meanwhile, Xbox keeps adding to its portfolio of established franchises to the point
They actually got a BETTER lineup of games from all fronts. I know you and your brother had a blast with Killzone Shadowfall
This hard truth that I speak infuriates most posters, so the immature replies are slung out of ravaged culo's

Yes GoldenGlove, the reality is harsh.... you are a moderator of ravaged culo's :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You wanna know whats different, the reality of the situation you are talking about.
First off, nobody is losing sleep over those games going to PC. Thats a fanboy topic, Its funny you have chosen to engage in that battle :heh:
See, the TRUTH is with those games going to PC. The XB1 exclusives STILL KILL THE PS4's EXCLUSIVES
The scope of what they are trying to accomplish is not being matched by sony
Quantum Break, what :wow: Crackdown 3, cloud who :whoo:
Direct X.12 the fukkin platform games are created to be designed around, XB1 compatible not PS4 huh :whew:
Tiled Resources future technology all up the waazoo, nikkaz wanna fake and act like it ain't where? :sas1:

And the final point of reality that you seriously have overlooked because you have chosen the fanboy angle of thought
How many PS2 exclusives went multiplat or even Xbox exclusive last gen :sas2:
Was the PS3 crop of NEW franchises outside of naughtydawg anything special bruh :ld:
Meanwhile, Xbox keeps adding to its portfolio of established franchises to the point
They actually got a BETTER lineup of games from all fronts. I know you and your brother had a blast with Killzone Shadowfall
This hard truth that I speak infuriates most posters, so the immature replies are slung out of ravaged culo's

Yes GoldenGlove, the reality is harsh.... you are a moderator of ravaged culo's :manny:
q3e87zR.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I mean, dude got a point.

Titanfall, Ryse, and Sunset Overdrive all have the same thing in common. They're only exclusive because Microsoft funded them. But Microsoft doesn't own any of the IPs.

It's almost a foregone conclusion Titanfall 2 is coming to the PS4. Crytek hates the slow pace the One is selling, and already has a PC port dropping. Sunset Overdrive only exists because Microsoft paid for it but doesn't own the IP and we all know Insomniac still has a good relationship with Sony with the Ratchet and Clank movie dropping and all so what's stopping them from bringing either the sequel or a "sigma" edition to the quad should the game do decent.

Microsoft was smart with buying the gears franchise from Epic or that would have been another L taken.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean, dude got a point.

Titanfall, Ryse, and Sunset Overdrive all have the same thing in common. They're only exclusive because Microsoft funded them. But Microsoft doesn't own any of the IPs.

It's almost a foregone conclusion Titanfall 2 is coming to the PS4. Crytek hates the slow pace the One is selling, and already has a PC port dropping. Sunset Overdrive only exists because Microsoft paid for it but doesn't own the IP and we all know Insomniac still has a good relationship with Sony with the Ratchet and Clank movie dropping and all so what's stopping them from bringing either the sequel or a "sigma" edition to the quad should the game do decent.

Microsoft was smart with buying the gears franchise from Epic or that would have been another L taken.
You starting to get it, but the way you ended it was very fanboyish. Gears was exclusive and will remain that
But if it wasn't, it wouldn't be an L. Its a franchise that is based on Xbox, and they wouldn't stop creating the game for that market.
This is better than trying to make a ton of franchises from scratch. And sony does the same shyt
They took all the L's last gen according to how you wanna word it. And eventually games like Deep Down pt.2 will be XB1 exclusive too :win:

See, its not a one way thing. And in reality (that is the theme to my post) Software sells better on Xbox
So what I'm saying is more likely than the opposite. More systems sold don't mean shyt

http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/69/playstation-4/

http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/68/xbox-one/

A fanboy looks at the total numbers and ignores the fact there are damn near twice as many PS4's out in the wild yet the numbers are not vastly different.
The XB1 has yet to launch in like 40 countries compared to sony. Less consoles sold
Similar games sold. And now with the XB1 coming in cheaper, sales have picked up to where its about even in America in terms of systems sold per month. Which will change next month when XB1 starts dropping them heavy hitters :wow:

The truth is if anyone gets ahold of an xbox for a long enough time, they will LOVE IT (if they have Kinect)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Because I don't wanna be the guy that convinces himself a platform "has no games" to feel better about purchasing a competing platform. I don't wanna be the guy that backwards rationalizes a game being wack because its an exclusive to a platform I don't own and thus can't play.

How am I gonna play Quantum Break on a PS4? What hope it comes to the PC one day when its old news or try to convince myself I don't wanna play a game I actually do?
ironically, @PS4 dapped this post

:mindblown:

im not even sure he OWNS an XBO

:mindblown: :mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:laff::laff::laff:

Microsoft has been trying to figure that out since the e3 reveal
Xbox is a huge purchase that will require major money and a large investment to get into. What company really wants that? Most of the major players are content putting out Android style boxes that play simple games. If a company buys Xbox they're going all into console gaming. Microsoft isn't gonna sell Xbox and nobody is trying to buy it anyway.

All these people talking about Microsoft selling Xbox seemingly have no answers when asked who's buying it? If anything happens Microsoft would be forced to shut Xbox down and while Sony fanboys think that's cool heaven help console gaming is Microsoft drops out of it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Xbox is a huge purchase that will require major money and a large investment to get into. What company really wants that? Most of the major players are content putting out Android style boxes that play simple games. If a company buys Xbox they're going all into console gaming. Microsoft isn't gonna sell Xbox and nobody is trying to buy it anyway.

All these people talking about Microsoft selling Xbox seemingly have no answers when asked who's buying it? If anything happens Microsoft would be forced to shut Xbox down and while Sony fanboys think that's cool heaven help console gaming is Microsoft drops out of it.
The console market was fine before microsoft and it will be fine without it.

As for who would buy it? Nobody. The brand would be dead. Microsoft would sell off assets individually to maximize profit.