Dead Rising 3, titanfall and ryse on pc, whats the point of owning an xbox one?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You bought it because you're an enthusiast. Them dropping the price not even 8 months after launch is an indication that really, the main people who pre-ordered that thing or who bought it for 500 dollars are enthusiasts, XBox stans or people who don't know any better.
They didn't drop the price, the removed Kinect. totally different
When the PS3 came out, it was backwards compatible. Then they removed the EE engine and.. oh wait, still didn't drop the price :wow:

But its all good, they'll sell you PS NOW and call it a day.

EA Access says Hi :win:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They didn't drop the price, the removed Kinect. totally different
When the PS3 came out, it was backwards compatible. Then they removed the EE engine and.. oh wait, still didn't drop the price :wow:

But its all good, they'll sell you PS NOW and call it a day.

EA Access says Hi :win:

:mjlol: the hate is so strong!!!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
LOL at the first 10 post being sony shills. this forum fell off forreal.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well, if you have the Xbox One you get to play those games sooner than their PC counterparts... that's good enough for some people I guess. This isn't surprising though, just look at all the 3rd Party timed exclusives that were on the 360 last gen... it'll be similar this generation as well

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another reason why Next Gen consoles are fukked right now I'm starving over here on ps4 and all the so called xbox exclusives are on PC. I don't see how you can lose this gen with a good rig. All I need to hear is sunset overdrive on pc cuz I know them numbers are going to look :flabbynsick: once they drop that on the bone.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well, if you have the Xbox One you get to play those games sooner than their PC counterparts... that's good enough for some people I guess. This isn't surprising though, just look at all the 3rd Party timed exclusives that were on the 360 last gen... it'll be similar this generation as well
Fair enough. I can actually buy that.

I know personally I could care less about timed exclusive. My backlog is constantly 60+ games deep across my systems. I have so much to play already I dont need games day one.

Funny thing is thats the best way to do it. You get the games cheaper and the games are patched and functional months later after those quality testers errr first day buyers have the game.

Buying a fully functional game for 20-30 bucks>>>>>>>>> paying 60 to be a guinea pig.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Another reason why Next Gen consoles are fukked right now I'm starving over here on ps4 and all the so called xbox exclusives are on PC. I don't see how you can lose this gen with a good rig. All I need to hear is sunset overdrive on pc cuz I know them numbers are going to look :flabbynsick: once they drop that on the bone.
you never lose with a gaming pc

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough. I can actually buy that.

I know personally I could care less about timed exclusive. My backlog is constantly 60+ games deep across my systems. I have so much to play already I dont need games day one.

Funny thing is thats the best way to do it. You get the games cheaper and the games are patched and functional months later after those quality testers errr first day buyers have the game.

Buying a fully functional game for 20-30 bucks>>>>>>>>> paying 60 to be a guinea pig.
I share the same sentiments, that's why I really felt like I didn't need to buy a One this gen. I have a gaming PC and a PS4, I got TitanFall day 1 for like 32 dollars from some online deal... I know a lot of these "exclusives" will become available later on, I don't mind waiting because I honestly don't even play a large number of games at a time anyway. I have shyt I've downloaded from PS+ and on Steam for years now that I haven't even started yet.