Dead presidents appreciation

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
That nikka DJ I hated the most !!!!

DeadPresidents04-e1458248913188.jpg

:russ:Was that his name in the movie??? Cause it'd be too crazy if it was when he had the same name and same hairstyle in Hustle & Flow.
this nikka thought he was some puerto rican with those mangs. He stayes fukkin with Anthony breh was right about cuty though

Bootzilla

Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Cleon was a snitch

They should've never involved Cleon's dumb ass in the first place :mindblown:
should have realized cleon was on some other shyt i could tell something was wrong with dude after he cut the veitnamese dude head off and ket it like a trophy or some shyt:scusthov: breh was:demonic: from the start and i already said they should have dropped him and let kirby handle it once cleon was talking about Devils money but kept it. Also i didn't know cleon was cant get right from life till today

Bootzilla

Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
They should've never involved Cleon's dumb ass in the first place :mindblown:
and that pyromanaic i think he was kinda needed for other thing but the should have put a leash on that Pyro maniac mothefukka went crazy blowing the damn truck up his death was a bit :mjcry: though

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I never could understand how Anthony went to the military, got all that training, and got beat down by a 2 bit pimp like Cutty :mjcry:

that was the most confusing part of the movie to me :mjcry:

Man was broken down.. but yeah I never really got that shyt either. Maybe he didn't wanna whoop dude's ass because he knew who was payin the bills :yeshrug: