Dead presidents appreciation

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Wanita was an extremely small part of the problem compared to joining the military and then fighting in the Vietnam war. That fukked everything up, he missed out on raising his daughter for nothing, he wasn't provide adequate compensation for his tour.

Nah, she was a huge part. He had some mental issues due to the war and he couldn't get a real job due to the war. She wasn't supportive enough and she went overboard with trying to motivate him, plus the whole Cutty thing was totally foul, she drove him over the edge instead of being a little more patient and supportive. Once he came home Cutyy should've been out of her picture, but she hoed for food.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Nah, she was a huge part. He had some mental issues due to the war and he couldn't get a real job due to the war. She wasn't supportive enough and she went overboard with trying to motivate him, plus the whole Cutty thing was totally foul, she drove him over the edge instead of being a little more patient and supportive. Once he came home Cutyy should've been out of her picture, but she hoed for food.
But that's exactly the thing, his problems stem from his participation in the Vietnam war.

His wife was doing unmentionable things to acquire money> because as a soldier his compensation was inadequate
A pimp was encroaching on his family> because he spotted vulnerability knowing the man in the home was away

Him having mental issues due to the war is self explanatory.

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va

Life? :picard:

the fukk he mean life? :what:

all the shyt i did for this Country :dahell:

man fukk you! *throws chair*:damn:
damn cleon snitching fukked everything up should of let kirby take car of it. Then that end on the bus with playing :mjcry: i saw this movie too young at 8 too

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
dead-presidents-punch-scene-o.gif

"Now you gettin all that good luvin.....and you cant even put food on the fukkin table..."

"You lucky this is personal ngga....I aint gonna kill you over no woman." :ufdup:

"See ya Santa Claussss." :myman:
if he didn't rob the bank he probally would've smoked cuttys ass that shyt too damn much. Wanita pushed that dude too far

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Yes but she shouldn't have pushed him like that and should eve kicked cutty to the curb since her man was back. Though doing that time they didn't really know about ptsd like now she shouldn't have insulted him like that
Yep. Anthony may have been drinking, but at least he provided for Juanita and Sarah.

Juanita could never understand that., especially after disrespecting Anthony by still seeing Cutty and taking his money.

Cleon, in my view, should have gotten merked the minute he left the police station with his snitching ass.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Anthony should have went to College like his older brother. fukk out here fighting that white man's war.
I'll bet you anything that Anthony's brother was going through the same nightmare in college like Anthony was going through the same nightmare while in Vietnam.