Dead Presidents 20th Anniversary

Oville

Pro
Daps
I loved the movie when it first came out and don't remember the reviews but I think what may have thrown some people off was that they advertised it as a bank heist movie cuz thats all they showed in the commercials. It was much more than that. The heist comes at the very end.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I loved the movie when it first came out and don't remember the reviews but I think what may have thrown some people off was that they advertised it as a bank heist movie cuz thats all they showed in the commercials. It was much more than that. The heist comes at the very end.

I'm a legit movie snob, that shyt is FIRE. fukk all that critical review shyt.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Saw this in the movie like 6 times. Bought the soundtrack like 3 times. GOAT Tier Urban Cinema.
I'm showing my age here but I actually worked at the movies when this dropped and we saw this shyt soooo many times. We would get movies like 2 weeks before they dropped (to make sure the print was fine) and would have test screenings after the theater closed. This shyt had the whole theater quiet as hell when we first saw it. Such a memorable time and just a flat out amazing movie and soundtrack. I still have both soundtracks on CD.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone know who id need to talk to about transferring laserdisc onto blu ray? I want to buy the lasedrisc criterion and transfer it to a blu ray. Possibly hook the film room up so long as yall pay shipping