Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I’ll fukking Kill you Juanita
full

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Still one of the strongest pieces the Hughes Brothers did after Menace..People talked shyt at the time but little did we know that we had a 90's version of The Deer Hunter right in front our eyes..Dare ya to watch this and not shed a tear or need a breather afterwards :salute: Honorable Mention: Keith David as Kirby for bein that old skool soulja they just don't make anymore

deer hunter is trash I’m sorry

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What you don't like about the heist breh ?
I won’t speak for breh you quoted but it was poorly planned from the start. For being an explosives expert Joe fukked up measuring the blast of the bomb he used. Cleon’s dumb ass was another big fukk up. He should’ve hemmed up that cop quickly.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
What you don't like about the heist breh ?
It was over the top and moronic breh. All that good character development to watch the dumbest heist I’ve ever seen in a film to this day

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I didn't get the idea that they was really experts like that. The plan should have worked if everyone played their position. Cleon was unstable and the white boy was a junkie pyro lookin muthafukka. They was on the team cause they were all they had

Pretty much.

They would have gotten away with it if they didn't bring Cleon's ass in. shyt I forget why they brought him on in the 1st place