Dead Island 2 Announced for Feb 3, 2023

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks about what I expected which is a Dead Island game. Everything doesn’t need to be serious plenty of games try that and fail. It already looks more fun than DL2:scust:
Your right I been seeing people talk alot shyt about "AAA Movie Games" :pacspit: but when AAA arcade like game come out people gave it the :scust:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your right I been seeing people talk alot shyt about "AAA Movie Games" :pacspit: but when AAA arcade like game come out people gave it the :scust:
:yeshrug:

I know I see the same shyt at the end of the day there’s levels to this. I look on at my amusement and keep it pushing

Any claim I make online can be verified I stand by what I say even to total strangers. Whenever I mention dropping gamer tags or psn ids it’s always crickets

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Looks about what I expected which is a Dead Island game. Everything doesn’t need to be serious plenty of games try that and fail. It already looks more fun than DL2:scust:
As much as I stanned for DL2, you're right.
I wanted a great story but the fun ran out quick.
It was the opposite of the first game. First DL was fun.
I'm hoping Dead Island has more fun moments than forced drama with no true conclusion.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already know how I get down on release night AND it’s 420!:wow:

Got me a cute purple hair mistress to help celebrate a new dope ass game:takedat::youngsabo::smoker:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I’m haven’t fun when I walk around looting and killing :wow:

This is definitely more fun than DL2 the satisfaction of killing zombies is just dope. In games like Dead Rising and this I don’t need a serious story, just gameplay and the devs nailed it.

Now it’s far from perfect like zombies coming out of nowhere and a few other technical issues but if you don’t mind paying money for a legit 7 or 8 game then this is worth it. I can see I’m going to log in a lot of hours