Dead Island 2 Announced for Feb 3, 2023

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copping this day one all I’m deciding on is if I’m going to get the season pass or not. This looks real dope just pure fun killing zombies and the graphics look dope too.

We’re entering a golden moment in gaming with this, Star Wars, Zelda, SF, Diablo, HZD dlc as well plus many more games. My wallet is about to explode :skip:

Thank god for PS Stars I know a few of those I won’t be paying full price

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Played the first one. It was cool, definitely fun with a friend. Will probably check this one out eventually just for the weapons. I hope they expanded upon that a little more.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

A deadly virus is spreading across Los Angeles, turning the locals into zombies. Bitten, infected, but more than just immune, only you, and a handful of other pathogen-resistant, unlikely heroes holds the future of humanity in the balance. With an arsenal of weapons, slay your way across the City of Angels to uncover the truth behind the outbreak. Go head to head with countless foes in exquisitely bloody detail as you evolve from survivor to slayer, and discover exactly who – or what – you really are.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Didn’t like Dead Island 1 on the xbox 360. I was disappointed considering the trailer for it was so good. From what I’m seeing from this it’s looking much better than the original.