DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this still not doing anything for me. Just looks too sound stagy. Nothing looks real in the backgrounds. Rock my dude but this looks light. I like dr fate but its looking like pierce gon be able to take the helmet off whenever he wants lol which is wild.
Dr Fate will make or break this for me

Day 1 Tho

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
this still not doing anything for me. Just looks too sound stagy. Nothing looks real in the backgrounds. Rock my dude but this looks light. I like dr fate but its looking like pierce gon be able to take the helmet off whenever he wants lol which is wild.
The whole concept of the helmet being basically a punishment and the wearer not being able to remove it is a fairly new concept.
Kent Nelson was taking that thing off pretty much whenever he felt like for damn near 50 years.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
anyone have box office predictions for this now that WB is betting on it?
I'm thinking they're estimating this will make at least 800mil
I think im solid on nothing over 750M

At the end of the day, The Rock WILL guarantee you money cause of his fans but this is an origin film that im not 100% confident casual movie goers even know who the character is (without making reference to the SHAZAM film)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
been wondering if this is a "superhero" origin as oppose to a "villain" one.

The newer Frontier Justice League features Black Adam as the latest hero addition (along with Naomi) so maybe they're following this? Maybe an anti-hero?