DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Who is the antagonist btw? it seems like the Justice Society is working with BA.
The Rock will make BA into another boring role of his where he plays himself...the most range he ever had was Pain&Gain and F5 where he had an accent and a beard.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Who is the antagonist btw? it seems like the Justice Society is working with BA.
The Rock will make BA into another boring role of his where he plays himself...the most range he ever had was Pain&Gain and F5 where he had an accent and a beard.
Southland Tales he shined in. Movie is all over the place and too long tho.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just fast fwd to BA vs Supes and Shazam. As much as I liked Shazam, after seeing peacemaker, would Cena have been a more convincing Captain Marvel :ohhh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What from that trailer makes u think he’s gonna be a villain? The entire trailer is setting up for redemption. They even put a love interest (or maybe his bloodline) with a kid in it for him to have a humanity attachment to. Unless they kill them in the movie, there’s no way this ends with him being like he is in the comics. They say he’s supposed to fight Shazam but I’m sure that’ll be a BvS type flick where they fight but then join up together.
The fact he’s at odds over a basic fundamental principle of being a superhero(no killings) makes me think this dude isn’t going to end up on the side of angels.

I bow before no one types don’t bend the knee in humility.

I have no idea what they are doing with the Mighty Isis but i get the feeling if BA has a choice of towing Dr. Fate’s line or saving the girl he’s going to kill anyone who hurts her (since he couldn’t save his son).

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Idk why I thought this was gonna be set early 20th century or something because it had JSA. Kind of a weird trailer because you can tell they only giving us footage from like the first half hour of the movie. Rare for movie trailers these days.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Special effects has never been DC's weak point never it's the story and character for me.:francis: this dude is irredeemable.... Comic storyline wise...

You haven’t even seen the movie to judge the story and character. We all know comic book movies don’t stick to the comic books precisely. :comeon:

Plus from the trailer it looks like they’re trying to make him a little sympathetic and he didn’t come off too much of an a$$hole.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Intergang is the bad guys in this movie...:ehh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wow This looks like what Black Panther should have been.

An Independent Black male lead superhero who is the most powerful person on the planet :wow:

It’s a CLASSIC just off that :whoo: