DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:wow:i'm there on Day 1.

damn, whoever said people were spoiled in that Dr. Strange 2 thread was right. People really miserable. This shyt looks like it will be fun, but i forgot people only wanna see dark batman reboots on repeat.

Probably was me :mjgrin:

But I’m there, it’s the Rock and I already put all my chips on the table and going all in:lolbron:

This the hill I’m gonna die on:mjgrin:

Sidenote this looks like a way better movie, product, and character wise than fukking Peacemaker :umad:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Looks like shyt.
They literally changed the charavter to dit the rock, instead of bring Black Adma to the acreen.

I see they are going with geoff johns run, but they could atleast make Adam and theo atoryline and tie that in ti the shazaam movie as the reason billy is a orphen in the first place and black adam being corrupted because he has an evil host

Smh, the fact that they dont have shazaam involved at all is a issue because they are connected.

Imagine dc releasing a dc movie with red hood, but having no batman, no joker, but playing up he is just like batman except he kills

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will go two ways either 1. Black Adam will start out as edgy, no nonsense antihero, who morphs into a traditional hero by the end of the film or 2. They tease that direction, then at the end they swerve him into an all out bad guy to set up future run ins with Shazam and Superman.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This will go two ways either 1. Black Adam will start out as edgy, no nonsense antihero, who morphs into a traditional hero by the end of the film or 2. They tease that direction, then at the end they swerve him into an all out bad guy to set up future run ins with Shazam and Superman.
Looks like they have him with the jsa, like johns run did.

Dont like the black hawkman, but they aeem to be doing dumb ass diversity casting, probably trying to play up nth metal like vibranium from wakanda or some dumb shyt.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
People really miserable. This shyt looks like it will be fun, but i forgot people only wanna see dark batman reboots on repeat.
image_400x400.jpg

And why are people coming into a Rock movie thread to be angry that the Rock is doing what he's been doing for 20+ years? What the fukk did you expect?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
rocky is incapable of making whatever he is in, not corny.

this shyt will be okay I imagine but isn't black adam...a villian usually lol

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
As a dc fan this trailer looked boring as shyt :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: Between this and that snore fest called the flash:francis: dc future look awful… give me joker 2 and the Batman 2

It's not looking good, breh...the director's recent resume consists of a string of below average Liam Neeson action movies :francis: