DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Eh...it's the Rock as the Rock again

giphy.webp

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As a dc fan this trailer looked boring as shyt :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry: Between this and that snore fest called the flash:francis: dc future look awful… give me joker 2 and the Batman 2

calh45

Cal
Daps
Looks like it'll be better than Multiverse of Madness at the very least.

I ain't mad at DC going the movie focused route with Snyder cut style visuals. I like that look for the DC gang. This is just explosions and magic and Sarah Shahi's good looking self. Aquaman will be the same type of fun ass explosion filled movie. I don't need them to do no more Wonder Woman 2's where it ends with a hug. The Batman was dope and ultimately, this movie will be as good as the Rock allows aka if he tries to do Black Adam too family friendly it's gonna be bleh. He's gotta punch someone's head off their body at least once to set a tone.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
why does black adam gotta be an a$$hole tho???:heh: i mean he's an anti-hero yes but damn its like he chooses to be an a$$hole at times...:mjlol:

otherwise the trailer looks ok... going in with low expectations...:ehh: surprised at the justice society...
He's a King with powers beyond Earth he gives no fukks besides the people of Kandaq:mjlol::mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I thought the trailer was OK. Might check it out.

The only thing I don't like is how the colors of Black Adam's costume are muted/dull (which is typical for live-action superhero stuff, unfortunately).

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:wow:i'm there on Day 1.

damn, whoever said people were spoiled in that Dr. Strange 2 thread was right. People really miserable. This shyt looks like it will be fun, but i forgot people only wanna see dark batman reboots on repeat.

Last edited: