• Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But DC got Batman doe. He doesn't have any powers, plus he wears gloves. Si maybe he can hit her with a two piece spicy before she goes ham:ohhh:

So let me get this right.

Human Batman with his gloves punches a powerful mutant that can take a punch from say.... Superman:lupe:

Is that what youre telling me?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Peoe keep bringing rogue skill set l, do y'all know that Supes has fought villains with rogue skill set and won right :laugh:

Plus damn near everyone on D.C. side except for Batman is O.P. this isn't a fight it's a slaughter :laugh:

Who?

HOW SWAY!!! HOW!!!

And in all fairness, you do know that the Marvel guys have also fought people with the same skill sets as the DC guys too and won:lolbron:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
On the first page didn't read all the scenarios but a bar fight is everything goes so in the most simplest way of predicting an outcome and I think the easiest way to determine the outcome is out of the characters who could take the most punishment in there most common state I would say wolverine the hulk and superman as much as I'd rather say the hulk would be left standing I think supes would pull this one out because I believe both wolverine and the hulk at some time were shown to have nothing but their skeletons left after being killed so I'm assuming they died from some form of extreme heat i.e. laser vision and if that wouldn't get it done there's always the best victory/not defeat way to win good old battlefield removal he's fast enough and strong enough to snatch those motherfukkers and orbit thier asses

Last edited:

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
@Corny Batman vs @Bruce Wayne

381130641_8075620ad7_m.jpg

:patrice:...​
Mr. Wayne is an upstanding citizen of Gotham City. We have no connection whatsoever.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Sooo, besides plot armor, is Bats vs Steve Rogers that much of a lopsided fight? Legitimately curious

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Team marvel better have thor take supes and power girl. Their weakness to magic vs his god lightning being majic is the only thing to gove him a shot.

Aside from thor though, them 2 would destroy team marvel with ease