Gotham City
I can hold my liquor
tony-birthday-2-a_zps0fipcqxy.gif
Bartender: What can I get you sir?:ld:

Tony Stark: Give Me A Scotch, I'm Starving.:smugbiden:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The Martian ManHunter is just as strong as Superman and PowerGirl, so them three alone are a problem for marvel's powerhouses (Thor and Hulk). The Flash easily waxes Spiderman. Rogue knockouts Diana.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Not to mention Rogue is literally standing right there.... all she has to do it touch Diana or anyone on the DC squad and its a wrap!!! I mean even punching her in the face will drain your energy
But DC got Batman doe. He doesn't have any powers, plus he wears gloves. Si maybe he can hit her with a two piece spicy before she goes ham:ohhh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
rogue would break the boy scout glass-jaw. Iron man would make a new bruce wayne. thor and the hulk wont be fair probably bring ol girl back to the kitchen

green L. and jon don't know how to fight, they food. flash would be stuck in the endless vortex he created

cap wouldn't need to left a finger

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The reality is a popularity contest... You got DC legit "Powerful" characters against Marvel "Popular" characters... DC would take it just off that... Wolverine & Cap have no business here, I do think "non prep-time" Widow will kill bats...

This is Avengers vs Justice League... Not DC vs Marvel.. If you put their equals up DC loses outside OP nonsense... Skeletor sonned Supes easily, they dont want it wit Scarlet Witch... Magneto/Sinister/Doom body the rest... I only see Flash cause powers are stupid as fukk...

Put up good matches its different, but this, NO...