Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....if BP was there it would be easy work for marvel :ufdup: but thats cac problems and he aint got time for all that :jawalrus:
So you sayin if this bar happens to be in Wakanda....:damn:
Speed don't matter with Scarlet Witch...someone's hand would fall apart into fragments if they touched her HOM version.
Thats what I mean... They takin DC OP people & givin Marvel a purposely bad matchup, then got the nerve to slander Rogue & Surfer, then wanna exclude OP characters from Marvel that are obviously better suited, then people wanna give Bats prep time, LOL.....

Like I said, this isnt a Marvel/DC fight... Its a lopsided Avengers/JL fight...

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One day before I croak I hope there is a DC v marvel animated movie

if that happened the world would surely come to an end. and after i watched the movie i wouldn't care either way.

imagine at the end you see an outline of a spiky hair orange gi wearing fighter, clamoring for a "challenge" on this strange new world

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I missed like 10 pages, but why are people making mad long post about dudes that aren't even in the pic LOL. Not gonna lie tho, Silver Surfer is mad interesting and this stuff makes me wanna check him out some more :whoo:
So you sayin if this bar happens to be in Wakanda....:damn:

Thats what I mean... They takin DC OP people & givin Marvel a purposely bad matchup, then got the nerve to slander Rogue & Surfer, then wanna exclude OP characters from Marvel that are obviously better suited, then people wanna give Bats prep time, LOL.....

Like I said, this isnt a Marvel/DC fight... Its a lopsided Avengers/JL fight...
To be fair, they're comparing the most popular super heroes on both sides. The more powerful Marvel heads are lesser known to the public.

And :dead::dead::dead: at "Bats with prep" still winning in the votes.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The only cheat code is if Rouge grabs Supes.

Other than that Flash can bend reality with Speed Force. Diana is basically Lady-Supes as is Power Girl.

Marvel basically gets washed. Widow and Iron Man are out, so is Peter. Cap is washed by Batman (cuz prep time) Hulk and Logan basically would alternate getting beat unconscious. And Thor puts up a good fight but gets murked out by the Manhunter.

Only way to even it out would be to add in a Void-Less Sentry and Blue Marvel.

And Silver Surfer is cheat codes...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
He ain't gonna be stopped by Martian Manhunter...this dude ETHERED earth's heroes in 2007:laugh: WTF..hahahaha

Hulk's battle with Marvel's heroes was filled with incredible amounts of PIS. The sentry literally flew into the Hulk's fist for goodness sake

4222958-selection_018.jpg

:dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The only cheat code is if Rouge grabs Supes.

Other than that Flash can bend reality with Speed Force. Diana is basically Lady-Supes as is Power Girl.

Marvel basically gets washed. Widow and Iron Man are out, so is Peter. Cap is washed by Batman (cuz prep time) Hulk and Logan basically would alternate getting beat unconscious. And Thor puts up a good fight but gets murked out by the Manhunter.

Only way to even it out would be to add in a Void-Less Sentry and Blue Marvel.

And Silver Surfer is cheat codes...

yeah, this is why I rethought it REAL-

Cap is washed by Batman (cuz prep time)

:snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hulk's battle with Marvel's heroes was filled with incredible amounts of PIS. The sentry literally flew into the Hulk's fist for goodness sake

You think the Sentry was gonna be able to stop Hulk when Thanos kicked his hottest run off trying dreading the Hulk? Come on....the Sentry was all hype...soon as he came across anyone legit, he ducked out. Surfer, Nate Grey, Thor, Hulk..Wanda turned him into a damn GOOFBALL in House of M:laugh: He meant NOTHING to how she redesigned the world.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:heh: wasn't no real telepaths in that group. Prof X didnt even fight
What if he did? LOL...whats he gonna do to stop the Hulk when he hasn't been able to stop Sinister or Apocalypse? Exodus punked him too...Nate Grey embarrassed him in X-Man #10...Xavier is not infallible.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

man that was the WORST shyt.

NO heavy hitters were on earth when that story started.

Genis-vell got killed in Thunderbolts

Atlas got taken out

THOR was dead

Hulk fought Juggernaut and RAN AWAY.

Prof X DIDNT FIGHT

Strange had him beat and said :mjcry:I feel guilty

Hulk got beat by GHOST RIDER who said "fukk it " AND LEFT.

The two strongest people on earth was Juggernaut and She-hulk!? :russ:

World War Hulk was like you walking into a preschool and beating the shyt out of the kids on Pay-Per-View..... and folks singing your praises for it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What if he did? LOL...whats he gonna do to stop the Hulk when he hasn't been able to stop Sinister or Apocalypse? Exodus punked him too...Nate Grey embarrassed him in X-Man #10...Xavier is not infallible.

:laff::laff::laff: how you gonna compare Hulk to other telepaths/folks with mental prowess!?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I missed like 10 pages, but why are people making mad long post about dudes that aren't even in the pic LOL. Not gonna lie tho, Silver Surfer is mad interesting and this stuff makes me wanna check him out some more :whoo:

To be fair, they're comparing the most popular super heroes on both sides. The more powerful Marvel heads are lesser known to the public.

And :dead::dead::dead: at "Bats with prep" still winning in the votes.
Dudes in here are not up on Surfer the right way...they think because of those Thor storylines where he was holding back and Thor fighting all out means he was ahead of Surfer. The Silver Surfer can reverse time and rearrange molecules. shyt that Nate Grey and Dark Phoenix can do..there should be no way Thor could last a few panels with Silver Surfer. shyt was OVERLOADED with PIS every fukking time. They be having Thor having 3 issues of fighting Hulk..Hulk tried to fight Surfer in Surfer #125..got shut down in 3 panels like a bytch. LOL. Took that gamma radiation right out of him and had him sit his ass down and shut up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
man that was the WORST shyt.

NO heavy hitters were on earth when that story started.

Genis-vell got killed in Thunderbolts

Atlas got taken out

THOR was dead

Hulk fought Juggernaut and RAN AWAY.

Prof X DIDNT FIGHT

Strange had him beat and said :mjcry:I feel guilty

Hulk got beat by GHOST RIDER who said "fukk it " AND LEFT.

The two strongest people on earth was Juggernaut and She-hulk!? :russ:

World War Hulk was like you walking into a preschool and beating the shyt out of the kids on Pay-Per-View..... and folks singing your praises for it.
And Void made Hulk his playtoy before that
4738776-voidvshulk.jpg