DC Movie Rumors..Enter At Your Own Risk: Justice League Villain and Suicide Squad lineup

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Latino Review used to be accurate as hell, dont know what happened since then.

Anyways, sounds ok if true. I'd wish they'd add Deathstroke and Harley Quinn to Suicide Squad though

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Same latino review who announced sinister six was cancelled only for sony to announce its the next movie in the franchise :camby:

The same scooper who broke the news about Gal Gadot being the front-runner for Wonder Woman, four leads being testing for a major female role, Victor Stone/Cyborg being in the film and Detroit being used as a filming location :sas1:.

Should I bring up the countless scoops he's got right about the Marvel films or will that send you into a frenzy? :mjpls:

El Mayimbie is easily one of the best scoopers along with the schmoes, JoBlo and that guy at Hitflix in regards to comic book movies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The same scooper who broke the news about Gal Gadot being the front-runner for Wonder Woman, four leads being testing for a major female role, Victor Stone/Cyborg being in the film and Detroit being used as a filming location :sas1:.

Should I bring up the countless scoops he's got right about the Marvel films or will that send you into a frenzy? :mjpls:

El Mayimbie is easily one of the best scoopers along with the schmoes, JoBlo and that guy at Hitflix in regards to comic book movies.
Broken clocks are right twice a day.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How is Captain Boomerang not a part of the squad?
He is there but for some reason they used his last name Harkness (first name Digger) instead of his costumed identity.

I didn't know that vixen was a villain..........my knowledge of obscured DC characters sucks
Only reason I knew she was a villain is because she was also a member of the secret six
She's not a villain. The crew of a modeling shoot Vixen was on were killed by some Caribbean drug kingpin so the US government handed the task of catching the guy over to Amanda Waller and Vixen asked to be a part of the mission. While on the mission Vixen lost control of her powers and brutally murdered the drug kingpin so she decided to stay with the team until she got her powers under control. Then when she regained control of her powers she stuck around because she started boning Bronze Tiger.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
LOL. First a Sinister Six film. Next a Suicide Squad film. What's next? Marvel and Fox want to do Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers and Brotherhood films. :heh:

The biting is ridiculous.

Luckily, Marvel doesn't own a lot of the characters needed to make it work. Somehow they end up winning by losing. :troll: