DC Movie Rumors..Enter At Your Own Risk: Justice League Villain and Suicide Squad lineup

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some wrong with some right. Off the top of my head, they were right about the Bradley Cooper thing but that's all I can remember. Truth be told, I tend to stay away from rumors a lot just in case they're true. This one didn't bug me much because I don't consider the lineup of the suicide squad a huge spoiler for me

but see that's what i'm sayin. none of these sites have a solid batting average. they're all known for latching onto desperate rumors, and sometimes you just know they're bullshyt because those are usually the ones that start with ":whoa:now remember folks this is just a rumor. we haven't confirmed or unconfirmed anything we're about to say."

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but see that's what i'm sayin. none of these sites have a solid batting average. they're all known for latching onto desperate rumors, and sometimes you just know they're bullshyt because those are usually the ones that start with ":whoa:now remember folks this is just a rumor. we haven't confirmed or unconfirmed anything we're about to say."

Which is why you're always supposed to take rumors with a grain of salt breh. I feel like that should be common knowledge at this point. Fanboys are the ones who get all rilled up and start taking rumor as fact. Until you see a press release or an official image, consider it all bullshyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I tend to not believe anything that is ever reported about the Batman v Superman movie unless it comes from someone actually associated with the movie.
Most of the so-called new about that movie is just click bait.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
bro if we started a rumor and provided a fugazi link i'm fairly certain we could fool thousands of people before somebody pointed out the illegitimacy of the source.

we could be in the inspiration for 30 page threads across the entire internet.
We should start a rumor that the BvS script has Lois Lane being killed by Lex Luthor because WB wants to clear the way for Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple in the movie universe just like in the comic.
It would blow up the Internet!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Exactly.

Theres nothing "hotter" than comic book movie rumours right now.

Websites are batting like .005

And most of them are about dc/spider man because its cool to hate them on the net right now. And we all know people post more about what they hate than they love.

Its just fanning flames to create website hits.

Id prefer if rumours werent even allowed to be posted here.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly.

Theres nothing "hotter" than comic book movie rumours right now.

Websites are batting like .005

And most of them are about dc/spider man because its cool to hate them on the net right now. And we all know people post more about what they hate than they love.

Its just fanning flames to create website hits.

Id prefer if rumours werent even allowed to be posted here.

They're good for discussion though breh which is the only reason I posted this one here to begin with. Plus I wanted some knowledge on some of the lineup and @Jello Biafra held me down which I appreciate. They could be flat out BS or they could be true or even partially true, but the discussion is still a good one. Let's just make sure we all are smart enough to know it's just a rumor unlike any spider-man thread here that gets taken as the Gospel because you got whiny ass fan boys talking about "die sony, give spider-man back to marvel"

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Brianiac sounds plausible I wouldn't doubt it he hasn't been portrayed before he's a global threat and he has a big connection to Superman.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I didn't know that vixen was a villain..........my knowledge of obscured DC characters sucks