DC Animated Films Justice League vs. Teen Titans Official Trailer

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Why, every movie this motherfukker has been in has been average, they fukked up court of owl story line by putting this lil motherfukker in it. Son of Batman was borderline trash, and I didn't even waste time seeing the third one and the one that's out now. I can't be the only one not feeling this lil motherfukker :mindblown:

Your not the only one bruh. My little brother, and me can't stand the little nikka.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ehh: i was thinkin the same but idk this time it seems lame.

True, still if they handle this right it might be good. :yeshrug:

Not YJ good:francis:

If its wack I won't be surprised:stopitslime: but looking at all the characters involved its gonna be hard to fukk this up.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks dope as usual so cyborg is a teen titan this movie not justice league? I guess this isn't in the same universe as past movies where cyborg was in justice league

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
looks dope as usual so cyborg is a teen titan this movie not justice league? I guess this isn't in the same universe as past movies where cyborg was in justice league

It is in the same continuitty but since his brain is part machine he couldnt be mind
controlled I guess..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Most likely leaves after the League is captured to get help and all dc animated movies after Flashpoint are in the same universe.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
RELEASE DATE .... MARCH 29..

Dont know why its so close to Bad Blood

edit: digital is March 29 .. Physical is April 12 ...

Last edited: