DC Animated Films Justice League vs. Teen Titans Official Trailer

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
He's a fan favorite breh. Gonna have to deal with him for a long while now
Why, every movie this motherfukker has been in has been average, they fukked up court of owl story line by putting this lil motherfukker in it. Son of Batman was borderline trash, and I didn't even waste time seeing the third one and the one that's out now. I can't be the only one not feeling this lil motherfukker :mindblown:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why, every movie this motherfukker has been in has been average, they fukked up court of owl story line by putting this lil motherfukker in it. Son of Batman was borderline trash, and I didn't even waste time seeing the third one and the one that's out now. I can't be the only one not feeling this lil motherfukker :mindblown:

You're not but money talks breh. Always. And as soon as they put him in books years ago and those books started selling well and they were getting feedback from fans saying they loved the character, there you go. Of course you'll have cats who don't like the character or don't like any or every new character who pops up but ultimately they're going to go where the money is

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I've always liked Trigon and that first story where he appeared on Earth in the old New Teen Titans books was :whoo:
Jh0fxYb.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know why they trying to push Damien down our throat. I literally hate this lil motherfukker portrayal in these animated flicks. They've done and made the lil.motherfukker O.P. and from the preview it looks like this 10 year old lil motherfukker trying to call shots. :francis:
I hate that kid. Tim Drake will always be Robin to me(I started reading comics in the 90's so he's the Robin I grew up with).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lmao they got the b-listers in this, no reason why the trigon influenced league shldnt mop the floor with them but somehow the titans will pull it off :beli:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lmao they got the b-listers in this, no reason why the trigon influenced league shldnt mop the floor with them but somehow the titans will pull it off :beli:

I'm gonna compare it to YJ finale which was basically the same premise, but a better squad on both sides.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Damien, I just wish he would of never became Robin but I understand why DC had him go that route.

I kinda wish Damien would have become a straight anti-hero/villain basically the opposite of batman/robin. No mercy and fueled by vengeance and revenge. Sorta of how he was when he was first introduced. Hopefully he may still go that route with the knowledge and skills that batman has taught him he could be even more dangerous.