DBZ Theory - The entire Namek saga and everything that follows is actually within Vegeta's Galick Gun

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I was thinking about the current narrative in DBZ super and it made me think:

Toriyama really likes to use color symbolism and I'm pretty sure he gets his ideas from shinto...

so hear me out, frieza and his bloodline represent "magic" via the purple colors. And vegeta's galick gun is purple
R-Tn32.gif

and now we got purple beerus the destroyer :wtf: if Vegeta's stated goal was to destroy the earth and hes still within the story arc are we still between him and goku :ohhh:

cause remember, him and nappa lit up the bug planet like it was literally nothing while earth has gone through inumerable villains
giphy.gif

@Marks :jbhmm: and they gave him "egyptian" looking garb

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Respectfully This doesn’t make sense due to Cell and Majin Buu
how so?

remember this is "magic" in the world of DBZ or chi

and the stories are meant to describe fundamental chthonic forces in the world

IE the pink majin buu represents the world under the flesh (see demon king dabura)

fbc2703c87e14020ddcf936bee5e82255110e3cc_hq.gif

so its really levels, within the purple is the green realm of dreams, inside the dreams are the highly advanced bug logic (Cell) and underneath the bug logic is sentient flesh (demons)

:damn:

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Far out theory. Didn't really keep up with DB after Z though.
i see what you did there :lolbron:but thats why super is weird to me

because before super he took a few ideas and made a ton of content around them, but in super it seems like the ideas started to overtake him and what he could shaman out of it :wtf:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So what does the color blue mean, what does the color of the other world mean, and the color of kaio Ken

And didn’t recently in the manga piccolo turned gold and freezer black

And what does the color of the namek people mean

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about the current narrative in DBZ super and it crossed my mind

Toriyama really likes to use color symbolism and I'm pretty sure he gets his ideas from shinto...

so hear me out, frieza and his bloodline represent "magic" via the purple colors. And vegeta's galick gun is purple
R-Tn32.gif

and now we got purple beerus the destroyer :wtf: if Vegeta's stated goal was to destroy the earth and hes still within the story arc are we still between him and goku :ohhh:

cause remember, him and nappa lit up the bug planet like it was literally nothing while earth has gone through inumerable villains
giphy.gif

@Marks :jbhmm: and they gave him "egyptian" looking garb
:dead: