DBZ: So we gonna act like Piccolo vs 17 isn't the best DBZ fight

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goku vs cell for me. that kamahya wave with the insta transmission was :banderas:
when i saw that joint i thought that was the best fight i'd ever seen up to that point
:russ: That nikka Cell thought Goku was tripping

:smugbiden:This nikka desparate

*Goku teleports in front of that Cell*

Cell: :whoa::whoa: Nah wait breh you.......

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA all in this nikka mouth:deadmanny:/

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Goku vs Frieza

thats because it isnt. best fight is goku vs frieza hands down. the epicness could never be matched again.

Now Jazzy aint gonna deny that it had an epic feel to it, gave us shivers and had that :cape: :youngsabo::salute:moment when Goku turned super saiyan for the first time, but in the terms of a "pure" fight it's not, it dragged and dragged and had too many stops and starts, not a lot of "fighting" actually takes place, it's just chi moves being used and Frieza stomping. Vegeta vs Recoome and Zarbon, Piccolo vs second form Frieza were all better than it.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The fight was alright. I enjoyed the cell vs goku, majin vegeta vs goku, and kid buu vs goku more.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Now Jazzy aint gonna deny that it had an epic feel to it, gave us shivers and had that :cape: :youngsabo::salute:moment when Goku turned super saiyan for the first time, but in the terms of a "pure" fight it's not, it dragged and dragged and had too many stops and starts, not a lot of "fighting" actually takes place, it's just chi moves being used and Frieza stomping. Vegeta vs Recoome and Zarbon, Piccolo vs second form Frieza were all better than it.

yea but if u watch the version on youtube with no stops and starts, u'll realize it simply is the best fight of all time, and im not even a huge goku vs frieza fan. and i know its cliche 2 even name it, but u cant deny the rawness, emotional build up and just the epicness of 2 people dukin it out on a planet all by themself after they was talkin all dat shyt the whole time. goku workin out his whole way on the way 2 planet namek after just gettin that work from vegeta, than comin back 10 x stronger, the whole battle was really amazing 2 be honest, especially the destructo disk coming back to hunt frieza.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Could some one give me a valid reason why i should invest my time in watching DBZ?

Once a college student told me , " You never watched DBZ??? You never had a childhood."

The answer would effect my son.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Could some one give me a valid reason why i should invest my time in watching DBZ?

Once a college student told me , " You never watched DBZ??? You never had a childhood."

The answer would effect my son.

As a kid it was just an epic show that didn't really have any competition until later in the series when other anime's and such started being dubbed(atleast to me anyways) and Toonami became prevalent. It was really a mad different show at that time.

As an adult it's dope for nostalgia, but there was something great about coming home from school and peeping Toonami for a couple hours saying fukk homework. It's still a great watch but the filler is waaaaaay killer.