Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Do you have to kill a whole horde in the main story or is that just a side activity?

I think the game forces you to kill 2 hordes but itll be much easier when you got enough throwables. The first horde you gotta kill sets you up in a spot where there are a ton of oil cans to blow up and since the area is mostly burned down and grey youll be able to see them easily.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Finished the game and really liked it. Sawmill horde has 300 freakers but once you have the napalm molotovs youll burn down big groups. Heres a tip for hordes; as you run turn around and throw a pipe bomb at the ground and keep running. Same with molotovs but aim just a few feet further

Then that means the Horde I did in the military chapter was bigger :huhldup:

Daps
He posted that same thing in other threads too.
I agree sleeping dogs is a great game however, but i need a next gen version of it. I'm spoiled by the the current facial animations and lighting. Although the textures can still look good in some older games.
Much more realistic and less anime looking than the Yakuza series. which is really the most comparable current title.
You do know Sleeping Dogs has been remastered, right? It has much improved textures and lighting. :francis:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I
This game is the opposite of average. Best open-world game of this generation, the first one that seemed to almost be an emergent sim as well. :mjlol:
Im only 10% in. I’m at Kill Limbo Bounty Hunter mission. But you are right. This so far feels like the most emergent open world even more so than RDR 2. Much more diverse landscape than Far Cry 5. Anyway, I’m loving the game so far. Another hated on by the critics great game like Mafia 3.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I can see a sequel happening with the way Bend set this up..
O’Brien being a freaker:skip:
Deek and Sarah:to:
Killing Skizzo fakkit ass:pacspit:
My nikka Boozer:salute:
Rikki falling back in love after being turned down:dead:
Overall satisfied with this game except for the bugs..
Was playing on free roam for a little bit today..
Went to do horde missions and out of nowhere they bug into locations and I had no prep time:damn::dead:
Glad I maxed out of stamina and focus:whew:

Daps
I can see a sequel happening with the way Bend set this up..
O’Brien being a freaker:skip:
Deek and Sarah:to:
Killing Skizzo fakkit ass:pacspit:
My nikka Boozer:salute:
Rikki falling back in love after being turned down:dead:
Overall satisfied with this game except for the bugs..
Was playing on free roam for a little bit today..
Went to do horde missions and out of nowhere they bug into locations and I had no prep time:damn::dead:
Glad I maxed out of stamina and focus:whew:

Sequel is guaranteed. It's on its way to being one of, if not the best selling releases of the year. On the PS5, with more money from Sony and more powerful tools to work with, the sequel is going to be :whew:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I

Im only 10% in. I’m at Kill Limbo Bounty Hunter mission. But you are right. This so far feels like the most emergent open world even more so than RDR 2. Much more diverse landscape than Far Cry 5. Anyway, I’m loving the game so far. Another hated on by the critics great game like Mafia 3.

I heard they patched it since day 1 did it get better?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I

Mafia 3 earned its hate with being one of the most repetitive games