Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, why is he so betrothed to this one bike? Other than the OG bike, he should be able to hop on any bike he wants

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
this fade to black from cutscene to gameplay is really bothering the fuk outta me, almost to the point of me dropping this shyt...

Daps
I will say the question mark shyt is super hit or miss. If it’s just some random dead bodies with some supplies, I don’t need to be directed towards that :francis:
They're just dynamic events that you can visit if you so choose. They're not mandatory.

Daps
this fade to black from cutscene to gameplay is really bothering the fuk outta me, almost to the point of me dropping this shyt...

It's jarring because they omitted a previous dialogue scheme that allowed players to make choices which impacted the story. It's definitely noticeable, but certainly not enough to overlook the amazing graphics and emergent gameplay. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Where the fukk do you get kerosene from?? I’m trying to finish the infestation missions and they don’t give you any kerosene. And it’s messed up they only let you craft 3 at a time

Don’t even get me started with the loading times. 5 mins just to boot up the game

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk do you get kerosene from?? I’m trying to finish the infestation missions and they don’t give you any kerosene. And it’s messed up they only let you craft 3 at a time

Don’t even get me started with the loading times. 5 mins just to boot up the game

I find it out and about all the time. Anytime I get a bunch of markers when I click R3 I’m almost guaranteed some kerosene

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City

Kerosene is everywhere, I'm always loaded up on molotovs