Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm still shocked Sony gave this game the green light. It looks like it was initially gonna be a Vita game, then when Sony pulled the plug on supporting the system, had Bend turn it into a PS4 game. :yeshrug:

They're not gonna give a release window for TLOU2 until this game comes out.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Looks fun to me :blessed:

Dam straight I can’t wait, I have noticed there seems to be a lot of pessimism when it comes to a lot of the games shown at E3 on here. Maybe someone has been pumping some optimism in my food but I am highly pumped for a lot of these games. Granted graphically I wouldn’t call this the best looking game or anything but it still looks next gen and looks to be a lot of fun.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, you have to be a special type of moron to compare a Sony Bend game to a Naughty Dog game. Do people know the difference in budget and studio size between the two? We just going to dismiss every game that doesn't have the animation and graphics Naughty Dog games have?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, you have to be a special type of moron to compare a Sony Bend game to a Naughty Dog game. Do people know the difference in budget and studio size between the two? We just going to dismiss every game that doesn't have the animation and graphics Naughty Dog games have?
Breh, relax. This has nothing to do with comparing budget sizes/studios. The game looks janky and lacks polish in the area where it matters most for this type of game. This game looked like this since the very 1st time they unveiled before we even seen TLOU 2. I'm aware of games going through polish stages and whatnot and that can still come but right now what I'm seeing looks bleh. I've played H1Z1 early access on PS4 where it's janky as fukk but the shooting mechanics/feedback feels great and makes up for the unpolished jank/graphics. Heck, Naughty Dog isn't perfect either as Uncharted 3 had this same problem with subpar shooting mechanics where enemies wouldn't react to getting shot and that happened because they admitted they rushed to deliver it. Enemies not reacting to getting shot and weak gun sounds/visual feedback is the worst thing for a shooter to have.

Last edited: