Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Confirmed coming February 22nd 2019.
So Crackdown gets delayed because of complex cloud calculations and its "Oh, they should just cancel it"

But if its a State of Decay wannabe game (like most sony exclusives since last gen) then regardless of how boring it looks, its on that "Make America Great Again" list of titles.

And I'm guessing you guys will talk up this game that been shown at how many E3's? Damn, sony with the pump fake on releases is getting out of hand here.
14pages and the narrative has been overwhelming positive here. I'm confused why that is. Would any of you sony stans like to enlighten me on when the rules changed :gucci:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:patrice:

The environment being against you is cool, didn’t see that aspect in the initial play through.

Game still comes off generic to me tho.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Crackdown gets delayed because of complex cloud calculations and its "Oh, they should just cancel it"

But if its a State of Decay wannabe game (like most sony exclusives since last gen) then regardless of how boring it looks, its on that "Make America Great Again" list of titles.

And I'm guessing you guys will talk up this game that been shown at how many E3's? Damn, sony with the pump fake on releases is getting out of hand here.
14pages and the narrative has been overwhelming positive here. I'm confused why that is. Would any of you sony stans like to enlighten me on when the rules changed :gucci:
Days gone was revealed in 2016.

Crackdown was revealed in 2014.
You do the math.