Daylyt - LYTSKiN (Drake Diss) / Cats Out The Bag (Drake Diss)

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the funniest things about this beef is people who never heard of Daylyt believing anything he says :pachaha:
I’ve said it in other threads…. Same thing can be said for Drake.. he’s had multiple references leaked??? Him using references allows us to question him too. Add to it, it’s not like Drake didn’t personally know him, and it’s not something we could put past him??

Just going off of my ears… them timestamps songs sound incredibly similar delivery and lyric wise to the records posted above??

so daylyt wrote back to back and charged up? :lupe::huhldup:
I’ve been questioning this cause “charged up” is def in daylyt’s delivery style. “Back 2 Back” isn’t, but it would be nothing for daylyt to plug n play lyrics, concept and bars

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
U think Drake didn’t have an iron-clad NDA after he’d be responding to a rapper who leaked his record???

I mean if he did, he could already sue for him saying this shyt. Receipts would just prove it :manny:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
It was a never direct statement… again, u ever been around lawyers??
never said it was direct. my statement also wasn’t direct so what’s ur point? u threw it out u assume he had a nda so I threw out why wouldn’t he have a nda for it all.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Drake didn’t have him on an NDA? :dahell:

Isn’t that standard protocol for writers? #writersguild

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Drake put a lot of people on m, but has anyone ever stop and wondered why these people are mad at him? I know people like to say it’s jealousy but….I’m starting to think it’s something else.