"Day Two: Anunoby Are You Okay, Are You Okay, Annie? Nah Knicka, Really...What's Wrong?!" - Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Brunson has a few weird cases. Don't care that he came after him, he still appears to be cool with his boys.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Donte wants to talk shyt like that, he should stand on it. The running the show comment only applies to 2 ppl on da bench. When pressed about it, he said he was talking to thibs.

He claimed he was joking with thibs or something but i dont see the joke in that comment and neither did Rick Brunson. Whether it was to him or thibs, it was a fukked up comment that he said mad loud and he needed to be checked on it

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Donte wants to talk shyt like that, he should stand on it. The running the show comment only applies to 2 ppl on da bench. When pressed about it, he said he was talking to thibs.

He claimed he was joking with thibs or something but i dont see the joke in that comment and neither did Rick Brunson. Whether it was to him or thibs, it was a fukked up comment that he said mad loud and he needed to be checked on it

I get it, you have the best year of your career, you about to go into the season playing with your best friends, doing GQ spread, had your first kid, and they trade you.… and you can’t just dip in a season like Randle you stuck with most that contract ahead of you. A contract he gave them a little discount on too.

I would tell everybody kiss my ass too. Especially since we don’t know what was said and to whom.

Rick Brunson needs to sit his old ass down too before he becomes a distraction. He was talking to Thibs, Rick Brunson out here acting like he secret service trying to catch strays….

Add any of those guys to the squad we winning the chip easy.