Day Shift | Discussion Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It was fine
I think they spent too much time with Franco and not enough time with the neighbor for all of a sudden for her to flip sides so easily
They made a point saying that this vampire wasn't the final boss so Jaime probably can get a sequel to this since he seems to have a good relationship with Netflix.
He still got that movie he made with John Boyega and Teyonah Parris coming later this year on Netflix.
So is Snoop a new vampire or was he always one:jbhmm:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like it was somebody was higher on the vampire hierarchy than that lady vampire audrey

she was on the phone with somebody because she killed or buried that other vampire in the beginning of the movie

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like it was somebody was higher on the vampire hierarchy than that lady vampire audrey

she was on the phone with somebody because she killed or buried that other vampire in the beginning of the movie
:jbhmm: it look like she was getting ready to make a power grab but got distracted by bud killing her daughter .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it look like to me that this el effe vampire is the big boss of west side of the USA and audrey was trying to gain different vampire sets to her side as well use military grade weaponry and resources to hunt him/her? down during day time. :jbhmm:

yea i wouldn't mind a sequel or 2

we all know that there are other vampires out there. audrey wasn't the only boss.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i wouldn't mind a sequel or 2

we all know that there are other vampires out there. audrey wasn't the only boss.
Yeah the elder Vampires that are over 100 years old that offer a big pay day. it would cool if they make a tv or in this case a netflix series about union monster hunters like a blue collar version of supernatural that show them hunting different kind of supernatural monster for a big payday.