David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Let's just agree to make all shows 1 season and done. Wrap up all story threads and move on.

A while back I proposed that Netflix should just advertise and plan all their scripted series as limited/mini series. That way the show gets to close out properly and they don't catch flack for canceling but if it's a hit and their algorithm says it's worth then they can order a sequel series.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They canceled this show? fukk...... oh well, I guess I’ll just move on:mjcry:

It wasn't a Netflix cancellation it was a Fincher call. Dude wanted to do a bunch of other stuff (like some trash BW movie on netflix) so Mindhunter had to get put on the back burner but that joint done burned up :francis:
Worst part is everything was basically building towards this 3rd season and BTK killer but nah we can't get that.
fukk Fincher :pacspit:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. This was a high quality show. I only will direct my time to super high quality shows. any recommendations?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Once breh see dont nobody give a fukk about what else he doing, I'm sure a new season will be revisited down the line, ala the flirtation talks with bringing a show like Hannibal to Netflix for another season.