David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man fuuck that pass the sticks to HBO:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

If there was a social media campaign, it could be saved. Look what happened to Justice League and Lucifer as examples.

It's probably a combo of Netflix dragging their feet/not enough streams for them. Fincher wants to move on from it/doesnt have the time for it in the near future and instead of leaving the project in limbo, just better to end it.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
:beli::mjcry:Fincher's projects always seem to end up with budget issues. Same thing happened Girl with the dragon tattoo.

Yeah this is a reoccurring theme with him lol. He was supposed to direct a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea movie, a World War Z 2 movie, that Utopia show for HBO before it went to Amazon, etc but he was asking for exorbitant budgets. If you Google "lost Fincher projects" there's like a million of them. Shame cuz some of them sound amazing (at one point he was gonna do this huge sci-fi space movie with Morgan Freeman called Rendezvous with Rama, from the same author as 2001: A Space Odyssey) but I get Hollywood wants returns on their investments. I think they look at him as a director of movies for adults so they don't wanna give him a blockbuster budget when they know he can make hits like Social Network and Gone Girl for cheaper.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think Fincher directed all of the episodes in this series? They all had his style of direction but he wasn't always behind the chair. I don't know why he wouldn't have time, it sounds to me like it's bullshyt from Netflix more than anything..

• Dap
Reactions: ADP