David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like true crime but hate cop shows, yet I loved Mindhunter and got completely sucked in

The music is really on point too
yea music was good lol

ii listen to true crime podcast about killers and crazy ish. I can't stand the cop shows on tv either . true detective the first season was so dark and good this closest thing to it.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
yea music was good lol

ii listen to true crime podcast about killers and crazy ish. I can't stand the cop shows on tv either . true detective the first season was so dark and good this closest thing to it.

You ever watch British cop shows?

I can't stand American cop shows, but I feel like British get the darkness right.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I just Finished the Entire Series within this past week, wow. I liked this Show more as it Progressed with the Interviews and used it with Great Detective Work.

I like how Ford used colorful language to get the Accused Murderers to open up more but also how it got him looked down on by the FBI with using those Methods, but if he was getting People to confess then :win:

I still say that The Principal was Wrong for that whole Tickling Situation though.:scust:
Maybe they didn't have to go as far as to taking his Job away completely, I felt a little bad for him when his Wife started explaining what was happening to him after.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ended very strong.

The whole BTK shyt went nowhere, despite it being at the beginning of nearly every episode :francis:

Kempur was the star of the show. :ehh:

7.5/10 overall (and Netflix needs to stop shooting 21:9. Nobody has a 21:9 TV:beli:)