David Banner calls out the black community for being too quick to criticize other black people

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
At the end of the day, despite what Diddy did…

Cats better look at his situation and clean up their own houses.

They’re already going down the list

1. Bill Cosby
2. R. Kelly
3. Suge Knight
4. Kanye West
5. Jonathan Majors

I’d look at this situation as a learning experience. At the end of the day, black celebrities gotta realize that the same cats that will lift u up, will be the same ones that’ll take u back to the bottom.

Notice how cats had no issues being around Diddy but are quiet now

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
nikkas legacy is Like A Pimp and telling black folks to stunt on other black folks. No amount of pro blackity black rhetoric will ever eclipse the damage he contributed to the psyche of the black community. Salute to Banner being holier than thou over us calling out degeneracy
:salute:

You must have skipped out on that Crooked Lettaz album then…

Better yet, u must have skimmed through all his albums

Dave was talking pro black stuff on that MTA album. He had to mix it up so ignoramuses can understand it

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Diddy won’t try that shyt DB…

Then country boys ain’t gotta get down like that
My time in FL and parts of the south say otherwise no matter how many loud country dudes are on social media. Low key those dudes that are loud and aggressive about it be the same ones messing with the gays. Plus its a joke I doubt DB himself is bi but hes crying about some billionaire

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
David Banner didnt have fans like that:comeon:

Plus are you going to ignore his conscience transition?

Doesnt sound like he was defending Puffy. Hes talking about how folks be cool with all the shyt Puffy has done over the years. But as soon as cacs decide they are done with him and its time to cancel him. Here comes black folks lining up to be at the front of the lynch mob with the torches.

"You go out in front,it will look better for the optics if your the ones who burn the house down. And can you hold the noose too?:mjgrin:"
I think that's fair. But also in this case, the Feds got involved. Its different than watching a bunch of Vlad interviews.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Black folks gotta learn to keep our issues in house… I think that’s why DB was trying to say

Diddy was a POS but I ain’t gonna chastise him in front of mixed company.

If it was Leonardo DiCaprio having Freakoffs on his boat, those folks will stop u if u even come for him.

Puff will have his day in court along with the industry. I can see more executives goin down like Yung Joc said.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You must have skipped out on that Crooked Lettaz album then…

Better yet, u must have skimmed through all his albums

Dave was talking pro black stuff on that MTA album. He had to mix it up so ignoramuses can understand it
This is the oochie wally or one mic thing that Jay was talking about...just acknowledge you're bad faith actor. (Not you, him)

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
nikkas legacy is Like A Pimp and telling black folks to stunt on other black folks. No amount of pro blackity black rhetoric will ever eclipse the damage he contributed to the psyche of the black community. Salute to Banner being holier than thou over us calling out degeneracy
:salute:
Fukk are you talking about 🤡? Banner wasn't no stunting rapper. That was your hero Jay z.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
My time in FL and parts of the south say otherwise no matter how many loud country dudes are on social media. Low key those dudes that are loud and aggressive about it be the same ones messing with the gays. Plus its a joke I doubt DB himself is bi but hes crying about some billionaire

DB sees the bigger picture. A lot of celebrities clowning him won’t be laughing when it’s their time.

It’s bigger than Puff.. No Diddler

At the end of the day, our black legends won’t make it out clean.

Suge Night already got his punishment, it’s time for Fluff to get his