Dave24's threads so far since he signed up 7 months ago:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I am an inquisitive person and like to ask questions a lot. I am not doing intel or any of that fukking bullshyt you are spewing. I am socially awkward and people have said I come across as autistic because of my posting style.
then why do 95% of your threads in just 7 months have tactical questions about black people, mr fake-retarded nikka?
GJ0W5Ym.png
please enlighten us

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
then why do 90% of your threads have tactical questions about black people, mr fake-retarded nikka?
GJ0W5Ym.png
please enlighten us

I ask questions regarding successful people black and white. I asked questions about Arnold Schwarzenegger, Elvis, John F Kennedy and made a thread on Frank Sinatra. Those are all white people.

I asked questions about Kevin Hart, OJ Simpson because they were successful in their field as well.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, you are one butthurt insecure motherfukker, you know that? Your whole life is built around cac fascination, you should really consider committing that

Says the cac on a hip hop board :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip-hop? Motherfukker I doubt you know your elbow from your ass when it comes to music, all you are is a heavy breathing, keyboard pressing Coli militant, now go slap your mother for not aborting your insecure fatherless ass

pipe down gunther :umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
pipe down gunther :umad:
Or what? You'll neg me? Hit the snitch button? :heh:

Bytch, grow up, stop taking the coli so seriously, and lift yourself up in the real world so your mama doesn't need to take hot ones between the legs just to keep the heat on, then I'll dap and rep you, promise