Dave24's threads so far since he signed up 7 months ago:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Ahhhh. I had forget his elvis defense in the thread that spawned his elvis thread...

:patrice:

Let me start paying better attention to these less in your face trolls and agents.
:martin:

I wanted a conversation when it came to Elvis. I like his music and that makes me an evil racist in your eyes? If I'm a c00n because I like Elvis music in your eyes than so be it. I guess you didn't bother to check my thread on Michael Jackson jackass.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shou...owed-the-path-laid-by-lady-in-my-life.428209/

Before this post did I attack you in any way? No, because I had a different opinion you went out of your way to go after me.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Why did you think I made my thread?

boards like these are ripe for whites and nonblacks that only see us as an anthropological study. its absolutely sickening and dehumanizing cause you can tell these types dont interact with black people or non whites at all.

I am not studying black people. Don't call me a white or nonblack you fukking c*nt. It's sickening how you and everyone in this thread is just ganging up on me.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
He's Hispanic

0604131401_zps9357e98b.jpg

Tried to tell nikkas
wonder if he listens to kpop :ohhh: