Reppin
Everywhere
DCFLAG.GIF

DAVE

&

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: Can't wait who's mad :umad:

Daps
Batista is definitely a fan favorite

If he comes back as a heel, YES, but if they are putting him against Orton does that mean we get the corny face batista? Face Batista vs Heel Orton might get the boos from that Mania Crowd.

'Tista, to me, was at his most tolerable in his last run has a heel punking Cena ass.

Daps

That would be dope if they did that.

In fact, now that I think about it. I would hold off Trill nikka Tista untill AFTER WM. I dont think there is any real money matches for him here as a heel now unless you have him face 'Taker on some "Triple H still wants the streak defeated and has bought in Tista to do this". But the money Taker match is in taking on Lesnar or Punk IMO.

I would hold him off and have him return similar to how they did Lesnar in 2012. Have DB go over Orton/whoever has the belt at WM and the next night have Triple H dump Orton and bring out Tista to kick his ass/bring back the championship/etc.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
when i first got back into wrestling in 08/09 i used to randomly watch it at the weedman's crib and they'd have a bunch of kids over and ALL of the kids top 3 was Cena, Mysterio, and Batista..

they are all pushing their teens now so they might be hyped like i was when i heard Warrior was coming back at Mania...hopefully they arent let down like I was though haha