Dave Meltzer Claims He Knows Who's Winning The Rumble *Spoiler*

Daps
:beli: I cannot believe they would go with this shyt has the mainevent at WMXXX.

But fukk it if it leads to the Bryan Vs Michaels and maybe Punk vs Lesnar II good.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nygga is almost 50 and about to headline a show where those kids have forgotten who he is and the smark audience are gonna shyt on it HEAVILY..haha

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

heeltripleh.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nygga is almost 50 and about to headline a show where those kids have forgotten who he is and the smark audience are gonna shyt on it HEAVILY..haha

You didn't check the RAW thread did you? :mjpls:

Daps

Yeah, I dont understand that.

Its a WM crowd. They will boo and probably chant "BOOORING" all throughout the match.

I swear some of the moves this company makes it mind boggling.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah, I dont understand that.

Its a WM crowd. They will boo and probably chant "BOOORING" all throughout the match.

I swear some of the moves this company makes it mind boggling.

Things are gonna be weird this year...they think Batista is suppose to be some major star add on for the show but he won't mean shyt to causals after his initial 3 weeks back. But that Daniel Bryan presence is going anywhere..especially in New Orleans. Should be entertaining when they go the wrong direction...LOL@that Batista vignette focusing on his body instead of his top moments...Vince McMahon is a fukking trip:laugh: