Dave Grohl got his sidechick pregnant and announced the birth on his Instagram. Fans are outraged and calling him a piece of shyt

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Well, I guess I'm a cac too:russ:

I've been dabbling in all types of white bands/artists lately.

There's this group called Indiana violet with a song called "Sundance". I am in fukkiñg love with that song. Uhhhh
I been fukking with the smashing pumpkins myself recently

🕺

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Well, I guess I'm a cac too:russ:

I've been dabbling in all types of white bands/artists lately.

There's this group called Indiana violet with a song called "Sundance". I am in fukkiñg love with that song. Uhhhh
This isn't even a real argument anymore.......we are decades past mufukkas being scared to admit they like other kinds of music lmao........it's them muthafukkas that listen to single genres that need to be put on a watch list lmao

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This isn't even a real argument anymore.......we are decades past mufukkas being scared to admit they like other kinds of music lmao........it's them muthafukkas that listen to single genres that need to be put on a watch list lmao
Ok calm down now. It's ok to listen to different genres, but some of you eclectic motherfukkas be goofy ass c00ns. :mjlol:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
He's been a rockstar since before I was born, what do people expect:mjlol:I believe in self control once you make a commitment but if you have the guy who works at walmart having side pieces, what do you think a rockstar does in his spare time:yeshrug:

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
nikkas still in high school with that "all Black people have to like the same shyt" mentality

Last edited: