Dave Grohl got his sidechick pregnant and announced the birth on his Instagram. Fans are outraged and calling him a piece of shyt

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No idea who he is, but he sounds like a good man. Hopefully breh ignores all of the outside noise.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Everything doesn't have to be shared. Now he's going to act like people were being unreasonable when he could've just kept his family business to himself.
I wonder if it was a situation where it was going to come out against his will so he got ahead of it and put the info out himself

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you gonna talk about "regain their trust" when your scumbaggery has manifested itself into an actual human being who is meant to outlive you and who will require copious amounts of your attention and affection :dead:

These self-pitying narcissists really have no self-awareness. Dude said "I've recently become the father of ..." like the sh*t just happened to him passively. "I've recently been diagnosed with having an extra-marital baby. :sadcam: "

Breh, more accurate would be:

"About nine months ago I pursued some side p*ssy because I wanted to and now I have created a baby that my original family will be forced to deal with. But believe me, the p*ssy was worth it. I'm only putting out this statement because my wife is forcing me to so that I won't have to lose half of my fortune. See y'all at my next concert! Peace out."

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
When I seen the announcement, I was really like “who the fukk told him he needed to tell everyone this”?

Then I started to realize some people really have a main character complex and social media doesn’t help.

The information ain’t even relevant to his “brand” imho in a way that helps it. It’s like a person thinks because they vocalize regret and desire for change that that is accountability.

Just raise your kid, when don’t need a preface for your intentions. Makes you look innocent and upstanding when you’re really just a cheater.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
When I seen the announcement, I was really like “who the fukk told him he needed to tell everyone this”?

Then I started to realize some people really have a main character complex and social media doesn’t help.

The information ain’t even relevant to his “brand” imho in a way that helps it. It’s like a person thinks because they vocalize regret and desire for change that that is accountability.

Just raise your kid, when don’t need a preface for your intentions. Makes you look innocent and upstanding when you’re really just a cheater.
The shyt was probably going to leak or his wife forced his hand

He also could have posted it because he's a dumbass also like you mentioned

Either way won't be the first time he's cheated, maybe the first time he's fukked up and got a chick pregnant though

World keeps spinning