Albums Dave East - Survival (Discussion Thread)

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
:yeshrug: To me features add something to a track not saying every song need a feature but it's needed to make a complete album name one album that's great that doesn't have features

I pay for albums cuz I wanna hear that artist rap. If I wanted to hear other people rap I would get their albums. I think you can have 1 or 2 tracks with your crew . Too many features and the shyt sound like a mixtape with a bunch of label clowns thrown on for promo.. Ready to die, life after death, dark and hell is hot, illmatic, black album all limited to 1 or 2 feature tracks.

TheGhost215

DoItLuhLikeIGiveFlyinFukk
Daps
Reppin
S.P.
I play the Karma 2 tape on the regular, I don’t understand why he just don’t drop an album exactly like that lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:yeshrug: To me features add something to a track not saying every song need a feature but it's needed to make a complete album name one album that's great that doesn't have features

This is his first album. He gotta make sure the fans know him as him. I think features should be limited on debuts

A187

All Star
Daps

Man the latest episode got me super excited. The snippets of the fab song, Teyana song and the one with his mum got me like :feedme:

really hyped for the album after watching this, defo gona support East

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get killed asking what time it was when you knew the time

When Chet found a gun in his crib he already knew its mine :damn:

Why the fukk is E40 on the song