Davante Adams traded to Jets

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it would've been hard for him to get to Kansas City because of the divisional rivalry but yeah I thought he should've tried to move heaven and earth to get to KC
Even if not KC. A team like the Ravens or Buffalo would have been interesting.

Hell even if the Commanders seem more interesting than the Jets. AFC is too brutal to not go to one of the teams with a top young QB (I know most are in their late 20s but still)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
All it took was a conditional 4th I’m sick jerry should’ve made this move instead of trying to fire radio host

Devante wanted to go back to what he knows and thats Arod passing him the ball. Thats a QB he can trust. LoPan isn't trying to win. No matter what he tells everyone else publicly. As long as he's first in revenue that is his superbowl.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
KC only has 5 mil in cap space. Raiders didn't pay any of his remaining salary so even if they wanted to they couldn't afford him.

KC can afford Tyreek so hopefully Miami has a fire sale and sends him back to Patrick.

Something tells me that the Dolphins still believe that they are a legit contender and will hold onto him. (PAUSE. :dame:)

Alot of these teams around the league possess that foolish mindset. :pachaha:

Like a certain one that has Stinky Peterson and Derek fukkin CAC at HC-QB :jordanfacepalm:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it would've been hard for him to get to Kansas City because of the divisional rivalry but yeah I thought he should've tried to move heaven and earth to get to KC

He can sign with KC next season of that's what he wants. Raiders would've demanded a first plus other picks if KC made the call. KC would also need them to pay most of his remaining salary. Zero chance of that happening.

KC probably eyeing Hopkins because they pursued him as a free agent. They're probably waiting closer to the deadline so more of his salary is paid off.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nah. It’s a ball to his chest. Him keeping running to the deep safety turned it into a 50-50 ball.

Come on man. That guy is a dumb receiver.
Breh he was dumb im not disagreeing it still was a bad ball the safety would’ve gotten there anyway maybe not a pick but definitely had a shot to break it up

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that was crazy

even if dude ran the wrong route,he was still wide open and Aaron threw a terrible pass

nikka lied and said it was a no look pass like we cant see him looking directly at Williams and throwing a horrible ball :mjlol:
What a toxic terrible leader
:hhh: