Davante Adams traded to Jets

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Over 200 yards in penalties is not a great game. Blockers missing blocks is not a great game What the hell were you watching?
Fam, you aite this morning. :dwillhuh:

I said yall had the game, but lost due to self inflicted mistakes. Didn't say yall had a great game. :dead:

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
@Bigwhite2498

IMG-8083.jpg

Do you know what throttling means? If Mike Williams throttles instead of running directly to the safety, are you saying that’s not easy catch? I saw that split wide-open.
It still was a bad ball more than one person can fukk up on a play.

Daps
Davante is unserious man. Why not the Chiefs play with Mahomes.
Pressure.

If shyt blows up in New York, we all know Woody, A-Aron, Hackett etc., will get all the heat because of the Saleh firing. The defense has been good...just the offense has had issues.

In KC, Davante is joining the 2x-defending champs and they look strong again this year. They have proof of concept WITHOUT him...so if they add him and don't win, errbody gon look at DA. He doesn't want that...and the Raiders would never trade him to KC unless they were offering a first or something.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Think he just wants a QB he comfortable with, enjoy NY for a couple years and call it a career.

Disappointing he wouldn't want to get on a Super Bowl caliber team.
Yeah it would've been hard for him to get to Kansas City because of the divisional rivalry but yeah I thought he should've tried to move heaven and earth to get to KC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah it would've been hard for him to get to Kansas City because of the divisional rivalry but yeah I thought he should've tried to move heaven and earth to get to KC
Finding someone to pay his salary or get great picks in return was obviously the issue.