dating women that are smarter than you...

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've dated women smarter in certain areas not over all more intelligent . You gotta find your niche homie. I'm a well rounded individual so I can pretty much cover any subject matter. If you don't like your girl being smarter just step your game up :manny:. Start reading more not to impress her but to better yourself. Plus you can always learn from her so it's a win :win: in my eyes.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
fukked a shyt ton of em in college, never dated any though.

a lot of em were freaks in bed, too. :smugfavre:

Daps
most men are stupid. i'm sure this has happened to you in the past, but all the brain cells you needed weren't there to make the connection

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
My girl is way smarter than me, I like it, keeps me on my toes. I love debating her about everything and I take her seriously when she has advice on moves I should make. I also love the fact that I can throw her off her game, make her throw all intelligence out of the window, get super emotional and start talking crazy:lolbron:...shyt turns me on:takedat: We're beefing right now because I made her get emotional and threaten to kick me out... Make up sex cumming soon:smugdraper: