Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"

The vitriol here for women around here is insane.:why:I don’t know how you guys do it.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
tumblr_o9424b4uaI1s5uctoo2_500.gif

Daps
Those are questions woman at any adult age should ask

If she a single mom u gonna knock her for not asking enough about her bd before they got serious or she had sex with him.

But if she ask alot of questions about what u do

or what u got going for urself its a job interview.

Yall nikkas just love to complain about woman

Last edited:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
So it's creepy dating young women and older women ain't shyt:unimpressed:. So what's the plan:unimpressed:
Date young women. Who said its creepy :lolbron:

Nah date whoever you vibe with. No need to get upset brehs just pointing out a point that I could very much relate to.

After a few links I've had this year.

If it doesn't apply to you reading this thread then my bad.

I'll just enjoy the daps from the guys who agree because they know its true lol

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Those are questions woman at any adult age should ask

If she a single mom u gonna knock her for not asking enough about her bd before they got serious or she had sex with him.

But if she ask alot of questions about what u do or what u got going for u its a job interview.

Yall nikkas just love to complain about woman
No use your brain.

They are obviously sensible questions, the complaint is that they don't waste any time asking them and they don't even get to know your personality first. Literally it's the first thing they will ask.

So the title of my thread holds true, a date is more like a job interview.. where is the lie? so shut it yeah.