Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
For full disclosure, I fukks wit single moms. :yeshrug:

Like I'll legit date the bytch and carry on a full exclusive relationship. Not just have her as a jump off or fukk buddy but actual spend time, go out together, cuddle and all that ol dumb shyt. As far as their kids go I'll buy bday and Christmas gifts.. Maybe a movie ticket or two.. Unfortunately that's where I draw the line as far as "support".. I don't buy school clothes, don't pay for school supplies, don't pay NO BILLS..

What I've learned is eventually (for some not all) they eventually run into some type of extreme financial bind need "help".. Car acting up, behind on rent/mortgage, they spent too much on nails hair and clothes, spent too much on weed, eat takeout way too much..

I've experienced this several times.. I'm not here to judge these women or how they choose to manage their money (and child support).. All I'm saying is as a man you can only go so far with single mothers just providing dikk and gifts here and there... Eventually they come for that wallet in one way or another :francis:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why cats can't find non mothers? I've never had to date a single mother. Sure I've smashed a few but they know what it is.
Right. Dudes like OP are willingly putting themselves in position to be somebody’s step daddy. And then they be complaining about the things that come with it :dahell:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don't understand why cats can't find non mothers? I've never had to date a single mother. Sure I've smashed a few but they know what it is.
Because as you elevate in age your female peers will have kids. Date is an umbrella term but if you're bending a woman over strictly after a week of texting in 2021 count your blessings (in that area of life).

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.

Daps
i see any kids and i would buy them stuff.
fake nephews and nieces can get school clothes, shoes, i'll buy their shytty fundraisers, etc
i couldn't imagine making arbitrary monetary restrictions on them if i can, and i'm not even fukking their parent
its weird to me how a lot of yall go out of your way to act out against the very people you turn around and put your tongue in.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.
I'm 35. I also live in New York City and tend to deal with women in their late 20's. Even my ex who was 33 didn't have kids. Just depends on what circles you travel in.:yeshrug: I don't travel around people with kids. Most of my friends are childless even the married ones. They usually wait to have kids with people they plan to marry.

Also why you sound so salty?