Dating in the modern age: You never send the triple text.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

there' so many variables. It's foolish to have hard and fast rules, but some good guidelines are

1. Don't hesitate to text very quickly after you get someone's number. You have like a 24 hour window, at the most, and that's pushing it. this isn't Swingers anymore

2. 'Leave it all on the field' if you are texting, not emotionally, but just ask someone out. Don't ramble on about what you are doing, or whatever. Don't fukk around with WYD texts, or HI, or how's your day? Just throw your chips on the table and see where you land.

3. Don't have serious "issue" talks on via text. Call.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I only really have this issue w women like 23 and younger

Im not double/triple texting anyone, but it does frustrate me when a woman gives me her # and never responds.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
man I’ll quadruple 6,8,10 -uple a chick ion care ill make shorty block me lol…im getting it off haha

I think the time of the text is more thirsty late night and super early is lame
But honestly u can’t be so cool that she is unsure if you like her like that. Most girls like it when u put some pressure on em. That meek shyt will get u left in the dust as soon as a new dude puts some pressure on her

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
But honestly u can’t be so cool that she is unsure if you like her like that. Most girls like it when u put some pressure on em. That meek shyt will get u left in the dust as soon as a new dude puts some pressure on her
Then when u finally hit u can chill cuz then she’ll be chasing u…assuming u do it right

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can't get 100% but you can kinda read people's texts like body language, but also, have to be mindful that we sometimes obsess over text messages, or emojis, because that's all we have to analyze.

There's no laugh, or smile, or touch, or voice, it's just words on a screen. Which do have meaning, but you can lose your mind deciphering and building all these stories.

sometimes you have to envision how things would be if you saw that person. They probably wouldn't just straight up ignore you.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really depends. Back when I was in the game, a whole bunch of stupid and/or unserious men will start texting you at like 11pm. Like da fuq? I’m going to bed soon and even if I’m not, I’m not about to play 21 questions all night with your stupid ass. Your ass better double text and apologize for texting me so god damn late :pacspit:
This reminds me of an acevane video :russ:

Daps
People have lives and may just forget. Why does it matter if a chick who curved you initially thinks your clingy. Now you know she curved you and you can move on
Nobody is forgetting to text someone they like, especially a woman. She was waiting all day for that text if she likes you.

Now she may be playing games by not texting right away, but women are taught not to seem too available, and are taught that men are turned off by that. Again, if she’s still in the games phase, this is how she will react. But if the man is still in the games phase, he may be turned off she was so eager and available to replay so fast.