Dating in the modern age: You never send the triple text.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really depends. Back when I was in the game, a whole bunch of stupid and/or unserious men will start texting you at like 11pm. Like da fuq? I’m going to bed soon and even if I’m not, I’m not about to play 21 questions all night with your stupid ass. Your ass better double text and apologize for texting me so god damn late :pacspit:
Fair point :ehh:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, what's wrong with ppl being upfront with their intentions???

If a person don't wanna be bothered, then what's wrong with saying so? It can be said in a respectful manner. I don't get it???

All these weird rules on texting and calling ppl is for the birds! Smh..

Like others said, if a woman is interested in a man, then she will respond to calls & texts within a reasonable amount of time. No games will be played @ all!

I am so glad I don't have to deal with this yype of nonsense anymore! Smh..

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

If she doesn't text back don't worry, women only have their phone in their hand 99.9% of the time
trust me she saw the text
leaving you on read is womanese for FOH
Double text: clingy, needy, desperate, lame, can't handle rejection, etc.
When she leaves you on read, delete her info and KIM.
People have lives and may just forget. Why does it matter if a chick who curved you initially thinks your clingy. Now you know she curved you and you can move on

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People have lives and may just forget. Why does it matter if a chick who curved you initially thinks your clingy. Now you know she curved you and you can move on
:ehh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really depends. Back when I was in the game, a whole bunch of stupid and/or unserious men will start texting you at like 11pm. Like da fuq? I’m going to bed soon and even if I’m not, I’m not about to play 21 questions all night with your stupid ass. Your ass better double text and apologize for texting me so god damn late :pacspit:
My apologies. I’ll pick you up later tonight. Wear something cute. And loose.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think it's fine to double text as long as it's you setting up a meet.

But really you should refrain from texting heavy until you've met up at least twice where something sexual has happened, the minimum being y'all making out.