Dating after 30.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Men over 32 exist. We're talking about wifing someone up, brehette. nikkas will smash 32+ women all day and night. But, wifing them up? That becomes a less and less attractive option for men as the women get older.

No man wants to wife up old, used goods.

Old is relative. Dudes 40+ will wife a decent looking early 30s chick.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Ohh so men 18-60 are only wifing up women 18-32 got it.

No. Those men above 35 who have no baggage aren't settling for old, used goods.

Those men above 35 who marry in their age bracket typically do so because they also have baggage: been divorced, a tribe of kids, are :flabbynsick: etc.

Let's put it this way--a top-notch 35+ breh with no baggage doesn't have to settle for anything when compared with a top-notch 35+ brehette with no baggage. A top-notch nikka at 35+ eats up and down the food chain, brehette. A 35+ brehette, top-notch or not, is severely limited in her options.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating past 30 is dope for a dude assuming you kept yourself up. Established career, education, crib whip...My dating options are probably as vast as they'll ever be.
exactly.....esp with all these broke college bytches out here.....30 year old dudes got the game by the balls

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
it all comes to financial security and what point you are in life.

If you have no baggage 30 plus, don't ever settle.
That's when women look for captain cape.

My father told me to never to marry a woman who is not at least 5 years younger than me.

He may have a point he is married 35 years plus....

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Once you're past 30, trying to date 30+ women is like digging in the garbage can for something that hasn't already been chewed on, breh.

I feel you breh...but this might've held true around 1970
These days if she over 20...she been chewed to some extent.

You just gotta dig around till you find one gem that's not completely chewed up, and that's the one you wife.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:noah:this thread reminds me of someone

Anyway, I think in most cases if youre 30+ and you havent found the one and you actually want to settle down, you may settle for less to an extent.. but I don't think as soon as you hit 30 and you haven't found that person that you should start scrambling and panicking.. if youre a guy at least:mjpls:

Women are probably more concerned with settling down at that point than men.