Dating after 30.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Being a woman and black, Coli taught me I might as well commit that :ehh:

If no man has wifed a woman up by 30-32, her chances of getting wifed up begin to reduce, dramatically, with each year. This reduction in marriage prospects is even more dramatic for Black women. It's unfortunate things are that way. But, that's just how it is.

Not saying Black women don't get wifed up past 32. But, for most Black women, life after 32 is just a string of short and long-term relationships with nikkas who pound the p*ssy until they find something new and younger to pound.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
If no man has wifed a woman up by 30-32, her chances of getting wifed up begin to reduce, dramatically, with each year. This reduction in marriage prospects is even more dramatic for Black women. It's unfortunate things are that way. But, that's just how it is.

Not saying Black women don't get wifed up past 32. But, for most Black women, life after 32 is just a string of short and long-term relationships with nikkas who pound the p*ssy until they find something new and younger to pound.

So men over 32 don't exist? Or are all men 18-60 dating women 18-32? :ohhh:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
So men over 32 don't exist? Or are all men 18-60 dating women 18-32? :ohhh:

Yes. Men over 32 exist. We're talking about wifing someone up, brehette. nikkas will smash 32+ women all day and night. But, wifing them up? That becomes a less and less attractive option for men as the women get older.

No man wants to wife up old, used goods.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes. Men over 32 exist. We're talking about wifing someone up, brehette. nikkas will smash 32+ women all day and night. But, wifing them up? That becomes a less and less attractive option for men as the women get older.

No man wants to wife up old, used goods.

Ohh so men 18-60 are only wifing up women 18-32 got it.